1.1 These General Terms and Conditions of Sale have as their object the sale of products made online through an electronic commerce service on the website www.australiangold.net. In consideration of the high number of products made available, the main characteristics and prices of the same (including any additional costs) are clearly indicated directly on the site.
1.2 The products sold on the site can be purchased and delivered exclusively in the countries indicated in the Order Form. Any orders for shipments to be made outside these countries will be automatically rejected during the order processing procedure.
2.1 The products are sold directly by the company EURACOM SRL with registered office in Italy, in Via dei Pestagalli 27, Milan, registration number in the Milan Business Register no. 519133, VAT number and tax code 00820000156 (from now on EURACOM or Seller).
For any information request, you can contact the eCommerce Department of EURACOM SRL.
• by mail to the following address: email@example.com
• by phone at the following address: +39 02502970
• by post to the following address:
• Sales office
via dei Pestagalli 27
20138 Milan - Italy
2.2 These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the offer, transmission and acceptance of purchase orders for products on www.australiangold.net and do not govern, instead, the supply of services or the sale of products by subjects other than the Seller who are present on www.australiangold.net through links, banners or other hypertext links. Before placing orders and purchasing products and services from parties other than the Seller, we suggest checking their terms and conditions of sale, because the Seller is not responsible for the provision of services by third parties other than the Seller.
2.3 The products are sold to the Customer identified by the data entered when completing and sending the order form in electronic format with simultaneous acceptance of these General Conditions of Sale.
2.4 The offers of products on the site www.australiangold.net are aimed at adult customers.
If you are under 18 years of age, in order to purchase on the site www.australiangold.net you must first have the consent of one of your parents or a legal guardian.
Remember: this is always true, not only for our site, but for all the sites you visit on the Internet: when you browse the Internet you see or you are asked for information that you don't understand or are not clear you always ask your parents for help.
By placing an order through this website, you guarantee that you are older (18 years) and have the legal capacity to enter into binding contracts.
2.5 The Customer is prohibited from entering false, and / or invented, and / or fantasy names in the online ordering procedure and in further communications. The Seller reserves the right to prosecute all violations and abuses, in the interest and for the protection of all consumers.
2.6 By accepting these Conditions of Sale, you also exempt the Seller from any liability arising from the issue of incorrect tax documents due to errors in the data you provided when placing the order online, being yourself as a customer the only person responsible for their correct insertion.
3. The sale by e-commerce service
3.1 By online sales contract is meant the distance contract concerning the sale of movable goods (hereinafter Products) stipulated between you, as Customer, and EURACOM SRL, as Seller, within a service of e-commerce organized by the Seller who, for this purpose, uses remote communication technology called the Internet.
3.2 To conclude the purchase contract for one or more Products, you must complete the electronic order form (hereafter Order) and send it to the Seller via the Internet following the relative instructions.
3.3 The Order contains:
• a reference to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale;
• information and images of each Product and its price;
• the payment methods you can use;
• the delivery methods for the Products purchased and the relative shipping and delivery costs;
3.4 Although EURACOM constantly adopts measures to ensure that the photographs shown on the Site are faithful reproductions of the original products, including the adoption of every possible technological solution to minimize inaccuracies, some variations are always possible due to the technical characteristics and of the color resolution features of the computer you use. Consequently, the Seller will not be responsible for any inadequacy of the graphic representations of products shown on the Site due to the aforementioned technical reasons, since such representations are merely illustrative.
3.5 Before concluding the contract, you will be asked to confirm that you have read the General Conditions of Sale including the Information on the right of withdrawal and the processing of personal data.
3.6 The contract is concluded when the Seller receives your Order Form via the Internet, after verifying the correctness of the data relating to your order.
3.7 The language available to conclude the contract with the Seller is English and the applicable law is the Italian one.
3.8 Once the contract is concluded, the Seller will take charge of your order for its fulfillment.
4. Evasion of the Order
4.1 By transmitting through the Internet of the Order, you unconditionally accept and undertake to observe, in relations with the Seller, these General Conditions of Sale.
4.2 Once the contract is concluded, the Seller will send you, by e-mail, an Order Confirmation, containing a summary of the information already contained in the Order described in paragraphs 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5.
4.3 Without prejudice to the possibility, by the Seller, before sending the Order Confirmation, to request you via e-mail or on the telephone you indicated, additional information with reference to the Order sent by you through the Internet.
4.4 The Seller may not process your purchase orders which do not give sufficient guarantees of solvency or which are incomplete or incorrect or in the event of unavailability of the products. In these cases, we will inform you by e-mail that the contract is not concluded and that the Seller has not followed up on your Order specifying the reasons. In this case the sum previously committed to the Customer's means of payment will be disengaged.
4.5 If the products presented on the website are no longer available or on sale after sending the Order, the Seller will promptly notify you in a timely manner and in any case within thirty (30) working days starting from the day after the one in which you have sent your order to the Seller, the unavailability of the ordered Products. In this case the sum previously committed to the Customer's means of payment will be disengaged.
4.6 The Seller undertakes to deliver the products ordered to the Customer no later than 30 days from the date of conclusion of the contract.
4.7 Each sale made by the Seller through the online sales service may regard one or more products, without a quantity limit for each item.
4.8 EURACOM reserves the right to refuse orders from a customer with whom a legal dispute relating to a previous order is in progress. This applies equally to all cases in which EURACOM deems the customer unfit, including, by way of example, the case of previous breaches of contract conditions for the online purchase on the Site or for any other legitimate reason, especially if the customer has been involved in fraudulent activity of any kind.
5. Sales prices
5.1 Unless otherwise stated in writing, all the prices of the Products and the shipping and delivery costs indicated on the website and in the Order are to be considered VAT included and expressed in Euros. The validity of the prices indicated is always and only that indicated by the website at the time of transmission of the Order through the Internet. Product prices and shipping and delivery costs may change without prior notice. Then make sure of the final sale price before sending the relevant Order.
5.2 All Products are shipped directly from Europe. The prices of the Products and the shipping and delivery costs indicated on the website and in the Order, if not otherwise specified, are to be considered not including any costs related to customs duties and related taxes, not previously calculable, if the shipment takes place in non-EU countries or in countries where current legislation provides for import charges. In this case, the existence of any additional costs indicated above will be clearly mentioned during the order entry and revision, provided that the precise amount of these costs will be communicated by the Carrier to the Customer upon delivery of the products.
5.3 These costs are therefore charged to the Customer and must be paid directly upon delivery of the Products, according to the indications specified in the Order Confirmation.
6. Payment methods
To pay the price of the Products and the related shipping and delivery costs, you can follow one of the methods indicated in the order form on the website www.australiangold.net and summarized below.
6.1 Credit cards and prepaid cards.
• 6.1.1 For online orders on our site we accept both credit card and prepaid card payments (for example, PostePay) without any additional charge on the cost of the product and shipping. It is understood that you must hold a valid credit card when ordering the Products purchased online and that the name on the credit card must be the same as indicated on the billing information. In the absence of these conditions it will not be possible to proceed with the order.
• 6.1.2 At the time of online purchase, together with the Order Confirmation, the reference bank will make the only commitment of the amount relating to the Order from the present availability of your credit card. The amount will actually be charged to your credit card only when the purchased products are shipped.
• 6.1.3 If, after receiving the package with your order, for any reason you intend to make use of the Right of Withdrawal, following the payment of the Products purchased online, the Seller will instruct the bank to credit the amount to be reimbursed directly to your credit card.
• 6.2.1 If you have a Paypal account, EURACOM gives you the possibility to make payments directly using email and relative password with which you registered on www.paypal.com.
6.4 At no time during the purchase process EURACOM is able to know the information relating to your credit card (for example, the credit card number or the date of its expiry), transmitted via encrypted protocol connection directly to the site of the person who manages the electronic payment (banking institution or Paypal). No computer archive of the Seller will keep these data.
6.5 Under no circumstances can the Seller therefore be held responsible for any fraudulent or improper use of credit and prepaid cards by third parties.
7. Shipment and delivery of products
7.1 Each shipment contains:
• the products / or ordered;
• any accompanying documentation required based on the country of dispatch
7.2 The delivery of the Products purchased through the Seller's website can take place in different ways.
7.3 Customer home delivery
• 7.3.1 The purchased products will be delivered by the courier identified by the Seller to the shipping address indicated by the Customer on the Order with insured shipping.
• 7.3.2 Upon receipt of the goods at home, we ask you to verify the integrity of packages at the time of delivery by the courier. In the event of anomalies, you will have to report and record exactly the same by the courier and reject the delivery. Otherwise the possibility of asserting your rights in this regard will expire.
• 7.4.1 Shipments are made through our appointed courier.
7.5 Shipping Times
• 7.5.1 Your order will be processed 2 to 5 working days after order confirmation.
• 7.5.2 Make sure you are at home (or at the place of delivery indicated when placing an order) on the day the shipment is expected.
8. Right of withdrawal
8.1 Only if the Customer who stipulates the contract is a Consumer (meaning with this definition any natural person who acts on the site for purposes unrelated to any business or professional activity performed), will have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller, without no penalty and without specifying the reason, communicating it to the Seller within fourteen (14) days, starting from the day on which the Customer or a third party designated by the Customer and different from the Carrier acquires physical possession of the goods. The term is considered to be respected if the Customer sends the goods back before the 14-day period expires. We remind you that, as required by current legislation, the right of withdrawal is excluded and can therefore not be exercised if the products you have purchased have been customized to your explicit request at the time of entering the Order.
8.2 To exercise the right of withdrawal you have the following possibilities:
• 8.2.1 If you are a registered user, you must log in after logging in using your username and password in the My account section of the site. Here in the Order History section you will find the list of your orders with a link next to each one to activate the return procedure. By accessing the Online Return Form within the term of 14 (fourteen) days from the day of receipt of the Products, you can notify us of the intention to withdraw from the contract, indicating which Products will be returned.
• 8.2.2 If you have placed your order without being registered on the site www.australiangold.net, go to the Customer Service section and access "Guest Tracking" where you must indicate the email you used when ordering and the code of postal address of your address. At this point you will be redirected to the special section where you can find the details of your order.
• 8.2.3 As an alternative to the above, you can also present any other explicit declaration of your wish to exercise the right of withdrawal.
8.3 When completing the Online Return Form you will receive all the information necessary for returning the Products.
8.4 The right of withdrawal is subject to the following conditions:
• the returned Products must be returned in their entirety and not to parts or components thereof even in the case of kits;
• the returned Products must not have been used, worn, washed or damaged;
• the returned Products must be returned in their original packaging;
• the returned Products must be sent to the Seller in a single shipment. The Seller reserves the right not to accept Products of the same Order returned and shipped at different times;
• the returned Products must be delivered to the courier within fourteen (14) days from the date you received the products;
• in cases where the Seller, with the purchase of a specific package of Products, offers the possibility of purchasing them at a lower price than that which would normally be charged by purchasing them individually (eg 5x4, 3x2 etc.), the right to withdrawal may also be exercised with the return of only some of the products purchased: in this case the price will be recalculated taking as a reference the price normally charged for the purchase of the single product. In all other hypotheses (eg bundling, premium transactions etc.) the right of withdrawal can only be exercised with the return of all the Products purchased, thus excluding any partial exclusion.
8.5 If the right of withdrawal is exercised by you in accordance with the previous conditions (paragraph 8.4), the Seller is required to reimburse the sums paid by the customer no later than 14 days from the day on which he was informed of your decision to exercise the right of withdrawal, provided that the Seller has already received the return of the goods or that you provide the Seller with proof of having already shipped the goods. The Seller will use for the re-credit the same means of payment you used for the initial transaction, unless you explicitly ask the Seller to use a different medium and the latter consents to it. By way of example only and not exhaustive, the refund methods that may be used are as follows: credit back to your credit card or your PayPal account, transfer to your current account, etc. etc
8.6 In the event of withdrawal, the only costs borne by you will remain the initial shipping charges for the order of the products purchased. All other expenses will be reimbursed by the Seller, including the cost of delivering the returned goods following the exercise of the right of withdrawal (except for the additional costs deriving from your choice to use a different and more expensive delivery method than the standard delivery type offered by the Seller).
8.7 EURACOM undertakes to also bear the initial shipping costs of the Products exclusively in the event of damage to the same due to transport or errors in shipment by the Seller itself. Only in these cases, the Seller will also reimburse you the amount you paid for shipping costs. The Seller will send an express courier to collect the Product at the address indicated by you.
8.8 For the return, you will need to use only the courier indicated by the Seller: in this way you will not have to pay the costs of returning the purchased products yourself, as this will be done directly on your behalf by the Seller. Subsequently the Vendor, except for the provisions of the previous point 8.7 and for the cases of defect return of the product, will withhold from the reimbursement due to you a lump sum equal to the cost previously incurred by you for shipping and delivery to your home of the products purchased or the shipping costs normally provided for the delivery country. Furthermore, from the time of delivery of the purchased products to the shipping agent indicated by the Seller in the online return form, the Seller exempts you from any liability in the event of loss or damage to the products during transport.
8.9 If the option of delivering the products to one of the affiliated sales points has been made available at the time of completing the online return form, you can return the Products directly to a point of sale agreed by the Seller. In this case you will be reimbursed, in addition to the price paid for the purchase, also the shipping costs previously incurred by you for the delivery of the purchased Products. From the moment the products are returned to the point of sale, the Seller will exempt you from any liability in case of loss or damage to them during transport.
8.10 In the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal, the Seller will provide for the corresponding reimbursement, within 30 days from the date of receipt by the latter of the Products returned according to the methods indicated above, by crediting the amount to be reimbursed with the same payment methods chosen by you at the time of the Order.
8.11 In the event of exercise of the right of withdrawal without compliance with the aforementioned procedures (eg beyond the 14 days provided by law, or without having filled out the online Return Form, etc.), the Seller will return the purchased Products to you again. You will also be charged for additional shipping costs.
8.12 The right of withdrawal cannot be applied in the case of customized products upon your explicit request at the time of order entry.
9. Non-compliant product warranty
9.1 The Seller is responsible for any defect in the products offered on the site, including the non-conformity of the items to the products ordered, pursuant to the provisions of Italian law.
9.2 In particular, in the event of non-compliance, the Customer who has entered into the contract as a Consumer will have the right to obtain the restoration of the conformity of the products without expenses, by repair or replacement, or to obtain an appropriate price reduction or the termination of the contract in relation to the disputed goods and the consequent return of the price.
9.3 All return costs for defective products will be borne by the Seller.
For any request for information, the EURACOM eCommerce team is at your disposal and can be contacted at the following email address firstname.lastname@example.org or at the following address:
via dei Pestagalli 27
20138 - Milan
11. Communications to the customer
The Customer acknowledges, accepts and gives his consent to the fact that all communications, notifications, attestations, information, reports and any documentation on the operations performed, referring to the purchase of the Products, will be sent to the email address indicated in the time of registration, with the possibility of downloading information on durable media in the manner and within the limits provided by the Site.
13. Applicable law, dispute resolution and competent court
13.1 These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian law and will be interpreted according to it, without prejudice to any other overriding mandatory rule of the country of habitual residence of the Customer. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and resolution of the General Sales Conditions are subject exclusively to Italian law and any inherent and / or consequent disputes to the same must be resolved exclusively by the Italian jurisdictional authority. In particular, if the Customer has the status of Consumer, any disputes must be resolved by the court of the place of domicile or residence of the same according to the applicable law or, at the choice of the consumer in case of action taken by the consumer himself, by the Court from Milan. If the Customer acts in the exercise of his business, commercial, craft or professional activity, the parties consensually establish the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court of Milan.
14. Modification and update
The Seller may make changes or amendments to these General Terms and Conditions of Sale at any time. Therefore, the Customer will be required to accept only the General Conditions of Sale in force at the time of its purchase. The new General Terms and Conditions of Sale will be effective from the date of publication on the website www.repechage.it and in relation to purchase orders presented after that date.